Recent Before & After Photos

Electrical Fire

Here we see an electrical fire that occurred in a lighting structure on the porch of a residence. Fortunately, the damage was contained to the front of this hom... READ MORE

Storms in Marietta, IA

Here is a reason to call SERVPRO of Marshalltown as soon as you find water in your home. After a storm rushed through the central part of Iowa affecting the Mar... READ MORE

Basement Sump Pump Failure After Power Outage

After a server storm sweep through the Albion area, A slight power outage caused a big problem for it problem for a local homeowner. The power outage caused the... READ MORE

We Use State-Of-The-Art Drying Equipment

We've been asked the question Why SERVPRO? We use state-of-the-art drying equipment as you can see in one of the photographs here. If you look at the before pic... READ MORE

Silt or Sewage

When a storm moved into Iowa early in July torrential rains fell on cell on Marshalltown As the storm passed many were beginning to realize getting to realize t... READ MORE

Prevent any damage to the carpet.

When the main level restroom at his law office in Marshalltown had a pipe burst over night it was a big shock the next day. One of the office staff members at t... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Marshalltown handling the issues you can't see.

We all know the smell of a fire can remain in your home for months after the restoration process if it is not remediated correctly. Soot particles are so small ... READ MORE

Broken Pipe Floods Apartment Building

When a pipe bursts on the 5th floor of an apartment building it affected multiple rooms around it and below it. Leaving many residents of the apartment building... READ MORE

Water Damage from 7th to 3rd Floor

This flooded apartment building was the result of a broken pipe on the 7th floor of this apartment building. Multiple rooms below and adjacent to the source of ... READ MORE

Water Damage on Bathroom Ceiling

When a storm rips through Central Iowa, many homes are left with damaged or missing roofs. Water seeps into the home and saturates the insulation and the ceilin... READ MORE